- There is no word which adequately describes THE absolute and TOTAL chaos which is created before, during and after the ‘cooking’.
- Half of the ingredients will end up on the floor and the other half will be ‘glued’ on the child’s face and fingers.
- Do not count on this dish to feed the family. The first attempts are usually not edible.
- If even the thought stresses you out, leave it for a few more years. You are not (psychologically) ready for the mess you are about to create (trust me on this one).
- Forget about the picture you have in your head where mommy and child are smiling at each other full of love and happiness. The more realistic version includes a burned out, stressed, dirty, tired and cranky mom and a child who does not wear one piece of clothing which is not full of nasty permanent food stains.
If you manage to overlook all of the above, I guarantee that at least one of you is going to have a blast!! (guess who!)