- Tell you children to wake you up very early each morning (preferably when it is still dark outside). Explain to child no1 that he/she should scream the loudest possible to ensure that everybody in the house is woken up. Especially child no2.
- Take your kids with you wherever you go, especially to the grocery store. Make sure they are hungry and tired in order to achieve the best results.
- Let them spend some quality time with each other during peak hours (just before bedtime) and hand over to child no1 the toy which is he not willing to share with child no2. Stay in the room.
- Let them decide when they want to go to bed at night. Allow them to come in and out of your room how often they want and tell them it is ok to wake you up (and everybody else) as often as they want during the night.
- Don’t take any personal time. You are needed 24/7, not a minute less, don’t ever forget that.Try to stay up late to ensure that you sleep the minimum needed time.
Afterall, you are supermom.