4 pork chops
1/4 cup mustard
1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
100 gr grated parmesan cheese
2 cups crushed corn flakes
1 teaspoon paprika
3 tbsp olive oil
1. Use a meat hammer to pound the pork chops until very thin.
2. Mix the crushed corn flakes with the parmesan, the seasoned salt and the paprika.
3. Spread enough mustard on each pork (both sides) and then dip the chops, one after the other, into the corn flake mixture.
4. Preheat oven to 225°C. Place schnitzels on oven tray. Pour a little olive oil on each. Place the tray in the oven on the middle shelf
5. Bake for 20 minutes (or more depending on the thickness) until crumbs are crisp and golden.
Serve the schnitzels hot from the oven with a slice of lemon and enjoy.
p.s. If you don’t like pork, use chicken instead. Equally delicious!