Thank you Jenny for your lovely nomination. Your timing is impeccable as I had a pretty shitty day today and I can use this extra warm and super generous attention from you, one of my favourite readers. I thank you from the bottom of my – smashed and cut up to pieces today – heart.
Please take a look at Jenny’s blog (http://ramblingsfromamum.wordpress.com), she is a loving mom, a talented writer and I am sure she would qualify as the – go to – person in case of need.
I am not quite sure how this works, I will give it a try.
Beautiful Blogger Award Rules:
The idea behind the Beautiful Blogger Award is to recognize some of the bloggers we follow for their hard work and inspiration.
1. Copy the Beautiful Blogger Award logo and place it in your post.
2. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
3. Tell 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 7 other bloggers for their own Beautiful Blogger Award, and comment on their blogs to let them know.
7 things about myself
1. I am a business woman turned into a stay at home mom of two. The transition has been incredibly challenging yet wonderful (most of the times)
2. I am super honest and ridiculously sensitive which don’t work particularly well together
3. I am afraid of heights but I love to snowboard when the snow conditions are perfect
4. If I ever had to move away from Greece it would probably hit me the hardest as I am insanely close to my sister and it would break me up in two
5. I try to convince my children to eat healthy although I am prone to inhale a pack of chips when nobody else is looking
6. I am a realistic romantic (two worlds collide)
7. My dream destination is Chile. I hope one day I will have the time and resources to realise this trip with N. by my side.
My nominees for Beautiful Blogger Award are :
http://paskalily.wordpress.com Jurgita is a talented interior designer from Iceland who blogs about her life in Iceland, her projects and her beautiful crafts
http://momtimes4.wordpress.com A stay at home mom of four who with her short posts and drawings puts a smile on my face every time I read her posts
http://expatsincebirth.com Ute is a German mom of three who lives in the Netherlands with her Swiss German husband. As multi culti as it gets!
http://nothingbythebook.com Her title says it all: unlessons in expert-free parenting & that is how it should be
http://bestof2sisters.com Louisa and Camilla are two sisters who blog about parenting, their separate lives in Dubai and Norway, give a whole new meaning to delicious soups and take beautiful pictures of everything and everyone
http://keepingitrealmom.com Anka is a mom of two who is not afraid to be real and as being an honestaholic as I am I find her posts open, intriguing, true and totally human.
http://theusualbliss.com Amber blogs about her life in such a way that you feel magically drawn to it. At least, I did.
I wish I could nominate more but I chose the above bloggers as I have had the chance to interact with them more and get to know them a bit better.
Thank you again Jenny, without you, I wouldn’t write this post – obviously;) –