I am in a bit of a weird mood lately. Maybe it is because of the funeral I just happened to drive into, or maybe because of Parenthood’s latest episode (yes I am Parenthood addicted), I am not quite sure. But what if something happens to me and everything I want to tell my kids is left untold?
This is a very short version of the most important things I would like them to know (for the purpose of actually keeping a few readers from leaving this post right now I have lightened it a bit up).
- You are by far the best thing I contributed in creating. There will never be anything greater than that. You mean THE WORLD to me.
- You bring the BEST and the WORST out of me. I would have never guessed that one single person is capable of doing that (well in your case two little creatures).
- Although I might not look like the super content mom 24/7 I assure you that although switching from working full-time to being a stay at home mom full-time has been extremely challenging (to say the least) I would do it all over again. In a split second.
- I don’t want to have another baby. Partly because I am out of patience(who knows why???) but mainly because it would mean less time with you two.
- I sincerely apologize for the times I have lost control and yelled and shouted like there was no tomorrow. I am afraid that this has damaged you one way or another. I genuinely hope it hasn’t and if it has please try to find a way to forgive me as I am a person that is bound to make mistakes. It is the human part in me.
- I love you to pieces. UNCONDITIONALLY and ETERNALLY. Please remember that.