Although I consider myself as down to earth as it gets, I have my occasional moments drifting away into fake-land. Blame it on the childhood trauma of watching too many episodes of I Dream of Jeannie or one too many versions of Aladdin, I sometimes wish I had a few magic buttons at my disposal. Not for the real big stuff (obviously) but for the rather trivial stuff which would make my life just a little bit simpler.
These are the top 5 magic buttons I wish I could get my hands on:
- the MUTE button. It would come in very handy now, especially in my new life as a parent – no further comment needed.
- the FAST FORWARD button. I would use this sparingly only in cases of emergency while ironing, doing the laundry, doing the dishes, cleaning Mc Queen’s (the bunny) and Johnny’s (the canarian) cages, putting the kids to bed etc..
- the ERASE WHAT I JUST ATE button. Leave the pleasure but take away the calories.
- the RECOVERING OF WHAT I HAVE LOST button. Keys, sunglasses, chap stick and the sorts
- the switching FROM WINTER TO SUMMER button. If you live in Greece you are probably weather spoiled, unless you get bored with the 6 prolonged months of summer and then you wish a bit of cold (just enough to kill the mosquitoes) for say something like a month (tops) and then you are ready for bikini season again (psychologically that is, NOT physically – if you get my drift.)