Vielen vielen dank, ευχαριστώ πολύ, thank you very much, muchas gracias to UTE for nominating me for the very inspiring blogger award! The reason behind my multilingual thanks is not to brag about the languages I speak (so she says) but to introduce you to the very talented, very inspirational UTE from www.expatsincebirth.com, a multilingual mom of three. Please make the time to check her blog out, she ROCKS!
1.Display the award logo on your blog.
2.Link back to the person who nominated you.
3.State 7 things about yourself.
4.Nominate 15 bloggers for this blog and link to their pages.
5.Notify these bloggers of the nomination and the awards’ requirements.
7 things about myself
- I am a very giving person. I will definitely go out of my way to help a loved one, a close friend or a family member.
- I forgive but I never forget.
- I am not particularly a brand person but I have been loyal to HEINZ ketchup since I was 5.
- When I am angry and frustrated I can spend hours in the kitchen. I find cooking soothing to the soul, unless I have burned the food.
- I am obsessive compulsive when it comes to throwing away left over food. I would rather eat it (even if I am full) than throw it in the bin. This childhood trauma probably comes from back in the days when my parents psychologically blackmailed me that the children in Africa would kill for a plate of fish, which brings me to no 6
- I hate fish. I always have. I always will. You know, how people when they are hungry say things like: I wish I had some grilled fish??? NOT ME.
- When I was 19 I decided to become a vegetarian. It lasted 7 months.
Now, the fun part. This is a list of people I follow and really enjoy reading:
- momastery Glennon is the main reason I fell in love with the blogging world. As true as one can get, fragile, human, she lets us into her brutiful (life is beautiful and brutal as she says) life.
- ramblings from a Mum Jenny is my go to experienced and loving role model of a mom
- oi skepseis mou (=my thoughts) Angeliki is a Greek mom living in the UK and she blogs about her thoughts on life’s bits and pieces (in Greek)
- team harman a sample of the life of a family with four kids in the UK along with some of the most beautiful pictures I came across in the blogging world
- my life is the best life very funny, very inspiring & very positive approach on life
- off to a nation of two plus one a blog about the life of a Greek mom, her English husband and their bilingual son
- roll over and play dad a very funny blog about life as a dad of two sons
- fiammisday Simona is what I would call the personification of style and I just love the way she manages to find the perfectly cute outfit for her daughter, everyday
- little miss wordy a home schooling mom of two who has the passion and talent to put her thoughts beautifully into words and share them with us
- ambitious kitchen Monique is a self-taught cook and baker who blogs to share her passion with food
- me myself and kids a father sharing his thoughts on life with his wife and two kids in the suburbs
- loni found herself Loni decided to find the way to become the happiest, most interesting version of herself while blogging on life, travel, food and family
- make it love it Ashley is a mom of three and my go to crafter
- frugal feeding a blog intended for those who want to eat good food on a relatively small budget
- canadian hiking photography Patrick is my favourite blogger photographer, his photos are far beyond breathtaking