- on the only days that Yianni MUST wake up he sleeps in.
- on the nights I prepare pop corn and homemade chips for the movie we are about to enjoy with N., Iliana decides she doesn’t feel like sleeping and she goes in and out of her room about 10 times with a different excuse every time (water, toilet, etc.)
- on the nights both kids sleep quietly without any intentions to disrupt our evening, N. and I are both too tired to do anything else than sleep ourselves.
- on the rare occasions I don’t have bananas they want bananas (and by bananas I mean any kind of healthy fruit and vegetable)
- Yianni or Iliana (or worst case scenario both) get the most contagious flu one day prior to a perfectly planned play date or…
- they decide to get sick while on holidays or just before just to make sure that you face the dilemna of ‘should I go there with a sick kid or should I cancel and stay home with the sick kid’ on one of my bold attempts to defy my better judgment I decided to go away with the sick kid, only for him to end up in the local hospital with an accute ear infection 2 days later
Merry (healthy) Christmas everyone!