Dear Car Mechanic
As I recently had the
discomfort pleasure to interact with you it came to my attention that I should probably clarify a few things to you as you seem too ignorant busy to notice.
- When you phone someone up & a female voice is on the other line you have probably dialed the wrong spouse. I realize you prefer talking to THE MALE who is obviously the better choice and you are very busy but kindly spare 0,02 seconds of your PRECIOUS time to ask politely.
- Just because I am the FEMALE does not mean I am the STUPID.
- You finished working on my car 2 hours later than promised just because you were too
lazybusy to start on time. Don’t expect a thank you, I expect an apology for the delay.
- I am not 20 anymore neither do I get impressed by douche-bags as yourself so spare me with the crap of ‘I own 5 cars’. This will come as a shocker to you but….I don’t give a shit.
- When I ask you what time the workshop closes don’t reply with “I should already be gone”. Not at 4:45 pm.
- Just because you had competitive prices in the start does not mean you can charge anything you like later on. There are actually SOME customers that double check and track previous repair prices (thank you N.).
- Don’t excuse the rip off by putting better quality parts in the car and not charging the difference. You are NOT COOL and we are NO MORONS.
- Treat your people with respect. Just because you are the son of the owner & will
unfort unatelyprobably take over some day does not give you the right to be an ASS.
And last, but not least, you need us as much as we need you, so my advice to you: