A big thank you to Doro, a dear friend and probably the only blogger friend I know up, close and personal, for nominating me for the Liebster Award. Life has punched her in the face and has ‘forced’ her to leave Greece, the country she loved and lived in for more than 2 decades. She is a talented mom of three who recently started blogging about everything and nothing. Mainly life. Please check out her wonderful blog.
Post eleven facts about yourself
Answer the questions posed by your nominator
Pass the award on to eleven new recipients
Pose eleven new questions to your bloggers
Post a copy of the badge on your blog (type “Liebster Award” into Google images; you’ll find plenty to choose from). Notify nominees and include links to the originating blog, as well as the new recipient
11 facts about me
- My dream is to open a small eatery
- I am more of a movie than a music kind of person
- I hate the gym, always have, always will
- Cockroaches give me the creeps
- I once had an albino rat as a pet. Definitely on the top of my most beloved pets list
- I am a junk food lover
- I love making homemade gifts but have realized that not everyone appreciates their value
- We cancelled our honeymoon on the day we got married because of a deadly mosquito scare at the chosen destination
- Half way through studying management and travel I realized I wanted to be a chef
- I am a sucker for great love stories
- I always bake my own bread (usually infused with sun dried tomatoes and onions)
- the crafty Gabriella from our life in action
- the lovely Paula from depression exists
- the funny Melissa from motherhood is an art
- the beautifully real Anka from keeping it real
- the talented little miss wordy
- the lovely Amber from the usual bliss (she has already received this nomination from someone else, but her blog rocks and you MUST check it out)
- the incredible duo of best of 2 sisters
- the funny dad from me myself and kids
- my mommy mentor from ramblings from a mum
- the lovely Jurgita from ice beautiful
- the lovely, multilingual Ute from expat since birth
Questions and Answers
1. If you could grant someone you love one wish, what would that be?
To stay healthy!
2. Which nationality would you chose, if you could and why?
Spanish. I love the language, the people and the food.
3. Where would you want to live, if you had the choice?
4. Would you send your sons into war? Why/not?
No, I don’t believe in guns, nor war
5. What do you think about the rise of the extreme right in the world?
I am shocked and petrified at the same time
6. If you were an aid agency, where in the world would you go to help?
The Democratic Republic of Congo, Africa, which has become the poorest country in the world as of 2010.
7. What do you think about climate change true or false?
Definitely true and it scares the shit out of me
8. If you had only one day left in your life, what would you do?
Spend as much quality time as possible with my loved ones
9. Free tickets to any concert…who would you chose?
Mumford and Sons
10. If you would be stranded on a deserted island, what three items would you take along?
Yianni, Iliana & N.
11. What gender would you pick if you could for your unborn child and why?
As I have been blessed with both, I would chose a HEALTHY one.
My turn to ask the questions
- If you could spend half a day with a famous person, who would you chose and why?
- Favourite food?
- What do you despise?
- Truth or Dare?
- Are you a TV or a books person?
- Best day of your life & why?
- All time favourite movie?
- Sea or mountain?
- Favourite destination & why?
- Homemade or storebought?
- If you could change one thing about you, what would it be?
Until next time,